The CyberStreams Network Solutions Group is a local Northwest provider and partner of Acronis server backup and disaster recovery software solutions. CyberStreams recommends Acronis scalable storage management and disaster recovery software solutions because of its ease of use, security first R&D, exceptionally stable architecture, scalability, and powerful configuration options.
Acronis is a world leader in providing advanced, scalable storage management and disaster recovery software that helps businesses safeguard their information and assures the availability, security, integrity and recoverability of their infrastructure. CyberStreams, Inc. designs, installs, implements, trains, monitors, manages, and maintains Acronis scalable storage management and disaster recovery software solutions.
What is Acronis?
With over 10+ years of experience in the industry, CyberStreams, Inc. recognizes that small businesses face the same IT challenges as larger organizations, yet they are more vulnerable when it comes to disaster recovery. Small businesses are dependent on fewer servers, generally have smaller IT staffs, and fewer technical resources than a larger organizations so data recovery requires relatively more personnel and technological assets than those of large companies.
In fact, 93% of all companies that experience “significant data loss” are out of business within five years. As a result, even a single critical server failure could have a dramatic impact on a small business.
Disaster recovery and system migration in both physical and virtual environments in a Microsoft Small Business Server environment, Acronis® True Image for Microsoft® Windows Small Business Serverdelivers greater flexibility and value for networked small business servers.
Is server downtime costing you thousands of dollars an hour like it does the average small business?
Acronis True Image for MS Small Business Serveris a comprehensive small business server backup and disaster recovery solution that allows you to get back to business as quickly as possible, minimizing downtime.
Acronis True Image for MS Small Business Server is a purpose-built application that allows you to create an exact SBS Windows server disk image, including the operating system, databases, and applications and to migrate your MS SBS systems among virtual and physical servers quickly and easily.
After a system crash, Acronis True Image for MS SBS allows you to perform the entire server restore in just minutes. Complete system restoration can be performed to an existing system as well as to a new system with different hardware or to a virtual server (requires Acronis Universal Restore).
Acronis True Image for MS SBS has been specifically designed for the small business market. Like all enterprise-class Acronis products, Acronis True Image for MS SBS provides comprehensive backup and disaster recovery features and functionality. However, it is packaged and priced for the small business market.
Acronis Management Console included in Acronis True Image for MS SBS provides you a convenient way to manage backup jobs on multiple remote servers.
Based on the exclusive Acronis Drive Snapshot technology, Acronis True Image allows you to create a server disk backup image without interrupting server operations, providing 24 x 7 availability.
Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Integration
Users of Acronis® Recovery™ for Microsoft Exchange can now access Exchange-specific functions from within the Acronis True Image Echo Management Console. This feature speeds restorations or migrations of Exchange servers, even to bare metal machines, reducing the overall management workload in the Exchange environment.
- Convert image files for easier virtualization – Supports major virtualization operating systems from VMware®, Microsoft®, Parallels®, and now Citrix® XenServer.
- Dual-Destination Backups – When enabled, automatically places an additional copy of the backup being created on a local drive or network share.
- Acronis Recovery for Exchange Integration – Users of Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange can now access Exchange-specific functions from within the Acronis True Image Echo Management Console.
- Resiliency to failures – Reconnection options will automatically attempt to connect to a group server or backup server if it goes offline. It takes servers more resilient to network failures. Retry unavailable machine if backup can’t be completed. If a backup destination location can’t be reached or is otherwise unavailable, the program will attempt to reach the location at a specified time interval until it can complete the backup.
- Better Logging – Enhanced logs provide more information on tasks completed, systems availability, and errors encountered.
- Enhanced FTP support – FTP can be used in Active Mode and its default port can be changed. This adds active mode support to existing Basic Mode support.