5 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Your Next Team Of Cloud Migration Specialists
Ask The Cloud Migration Specialists At CyberStreams. We’ll Provide The Answers You Need To Hear.
If your business is like others in the Bellevue and Seattle areas, you’re considering migrating to the Cloud. Migrating to the Cloud is a great way for you to:
- Reduce your IT costs.
- Obtain predictable IT budgeting.
- Scale your IT resources as needed.
- Ensure your business continuity.
- Increase IT security.
- Take advantage of expansive file storage space.
However, migrating to the Cloud requires the expertise from a Cloud Migration Specialist, like CyberStreams. Contact us to learn why: (425) 2 email@example.com
Here are 5 Questions To Ask When Interviewing Your Next Cloud Migration Company (We’ve provided our answers!)
- Do you provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and technical support? Absolutely, and we’ll ensure you understand every aspect of our SLA. Plus, we will monitor and maintain your network for security, and provide 24/7 Live Help Desk Support, so you won’t have to worry about your IT. This way, you can focus on your business.
- Can you ensure the Cloud will be secure? We design and implement your Cloud Solution using encryption, security measures, required patches and maintenance. Plus, we can periodically perform Security Audits to ensure ongoing security and compliance with regulatory standards your business must meet.
- Can you provide Backup and Recovery Solutions? We will incorporate Backup and Disaster-Recovery Solutions to ensure you and your authorized users can access your data, even in the event of a manmade or natural disaster.
- Can you offer different types of Cloud Solutions? We offer Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud options:
- With a Public Cloud, you securely share space with other clients.
- A Private Cloud is dedicated only for your use.
- With a Hybrid Cloud, a combination of these resources can be used.
We’ll sit down with you and discuss which option best suits your business needs
- How much will this cost? We know that cost is always a factor. You must weigh the pros and cons of any IT expenditure. We’ll specify exactly how much we propose your Cloud Migration will cost, including associated expenses such as maintenance and support.
So, go ahead. — Ask the Cloud Migration Specialists at CyberStreams these and any other questions you might have.
Just give us a call at (425) 2, or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll schedule your Cloud Migration Interview at a time that’s convenient for you.