Top 5 Major Trends In Cloud Security
IT professionals are aggressively adopting the cloud.
Recently, CloudPassage, a leading software-defined security provider for cloud infrastructures, conducted a survey of 1,010 professionals. The results are staggering.
Here are five key takeaways from the survey:
- 71% are in the planning stages, or actively implementing cloud technologies.
- Hybrid cloud technology is leading the cloud infrastructure segment.
- 90% of organizations have security concerns ranging from very concerned to moderately concerned.
- Corporations are actively storing sensitive data on the cloud.
- The driving force for cloud security is the enforcement of consistent security policies.
What do these professionals look for when selecting a cloud service for their company?
- 34% partner with a Managed Services Provider (MSP) who provides the resources they require.
- 33% plan to use security software from independent software vendor(s).
- 31% want to add security staff that is dedicated to cloud security issues.
- 27% are considering different security-as-a-service providers to outsource 24×7 monitoring.
As you can see, partnering with MSPs is up to 34%. That’s why we offer Cloud-Security Solutions, such as those listed above—It’s what we do.
The IT professionals at CyberStreams know how to manage the cloud securely by utilizing software from our trusted vendors. We outsource our IT Services to small and mid-sized businesses within the Greater Bellevue Area—providing regularly scheduled IT maintenance, and periodic assessments, to help them build confidence, and get the most from the cloud. Contact us to learn how we can do the same for you. – Call (425) 2 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.