As technology continues to evolve, businesses have more options than ever before when it comes to taking care of their IT needs!
If you’re looking to ensure a secure, reliable, and cost-effective IT infrastructure, there’s a simple solution! CyberStreams offers Colocation Services to enable you to leverage the power of our infrastructure by placing your servers directly within one of our secure data centers. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Colocation services allow you to leverage a robust infrastructure that’s secure, reliable, and cost-effective, in order to help you stay ahead of the competition. And when you choose to leverage our colocation services, you’re able to rest assured knowing your business will benefit from:
- Reliable high-speed Internet connectivity: Our redundant Internet backbone enables you to maintain fast and reliable access to the Internet for your website applications. Plus, our Internet backbone features a conglomerate of multiple networks, routing facilities, and servers to keep your online operations functioning as needed.
- Comprehensive security: Our secure data centers offer access to your server, uninterruptible power supply, fire suppression system, video surveillance, 24/7 security, key card computer controlled access, fully-enclosed cabinets with locking doors, and redundant generator backup to give you complete peace of mind and comprehensive security.
- Significant cost savings: When you collocate your equipment in one of our secure data centers, you’re able to save a significant amount of money required to build and maintain your own infrastructure; ultimately allowing you to reduce overhead costs and focus on growth-related initiatives.
- Dependable business continuity: If you have to relocate offices, or you’ve suffered a natural disaster, there’s no need to worry about losing your data or services! Our secure data centers offer dependable business continuity with various safeguards in place to ensure interruption-free service for you.
Plus, we have two options available, so you can align our colocation services with your unique requirements:
- RM-cubed services: RM3 services are ideal for servers requiring monitoring and 24/7 service response of critical Internet services. RM3 servicesinclude:
- Monitoring of all data endpoints.
- One hour per month of administrative assistance during business hours.
- RM-cubed gold services: RM3 gold services are ideal for servers requiring monitoring and 24/7 service response of more complex critical Internet services. RM3 gold services include:
- Monitoring of all service/data endpoints.
- Operating system patch maintenance.
- Four hours per month of administrative assistance during business hours.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Contact CyberStreams – We’re the preferred IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.