Private Cloud Services
Have you considered moving to the cloud but you’re feeling uncertain with sharing resources with other customers?
When you leverage our dedicated private cloud servers, you’re able to realize the benefits of the cloud without sharing space or information with other servers. Ultimately, your confidential data remains independent from other companies’ data for optimal security. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While most businesses are looking to transition to the cloud, some businesses don’t like the idea of sharing resources with other customers. And when you’re trying to focus on your business operations, there’s no time or resources to acquire, install, and maintain a server. That’s where we come in: our dedicated private cloud servers use the best hardware, carrier grade network connectivity, and a secure data center environment.
Looking for a Secure Private Cloud? Our Dedicated Private Cloud Servers Offer Firewalls, Backups, and Various Safeguards to Keep Your Data Secure at All Times!
Our team of cloud experts offers a wide range of options to help you customize your services – from monitoring for issues to receiving alerts to automating OS patches; we have a wide-range of flexible options. And our IT consulting services are designed to cover all the bases, from implementation to management:
- Private cloud design and discovery services to develop a customized, highly secured cloud for your unique needs.
- Migration and implementation to ensure a smooth, worry-free transition to the cloud.
- Staff training for private cloud use to provide the skills needed to leverage the cloud to the fullest extent.
- Full management, maintenance, and monitoring of server health to ensure the cloud is accessible, reliable, and secure at all times.
Plus, our dedicated private cloud servers offer firewalls, backups, and various safeguards to ensure the security of your data at all times. And our Windows and Linux servers are customizable to include:
- Standard applications (SQL, mySQL, Exchange, SharePoint/MOSS)
- Managed firewalls with private IP space.
- Dedicated firewalls.
- Archiving storage.
- Direct connections to secondary computing site.
- Daily backups.
When you’re looking for a smooth, worry-free migration process to the cloud, look no further than CyberStreams – We’re the trusted IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.