What would happen to your business if you lost all or most of your valuable data?
Chances are, you wouldn’t be able to continue day-to-day operations. In fact, 84% of businesses that suffer significant data loss are forced to shut down within 6 months. Don’t become another statistic – CyberStreams offers Data Backup to keep your data safeguarded, backed up, and recoverable in the event of a manmade or natural disaster. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Your valuable business data is constantly at risk – from human errors such as accidental file deletion or information disclosure to natural disasters such as floods, storms, and fires; disasters tend to occur when you least expect them. Don’t let a human error or natural disaster put you out of business!
When you choose to take advantage of our data backup service, you’re able to rest assured knowing your data is protected with:
- Hybrid Cloud: Dramatically reduce downtime with backups saved both locally and in the cloud. This redundancy in data protection better protects users from the unexpected. Advanced bandwidth management software, local restoration, and full cloud data copies are among the many advantages of this solution.
- Safe Transmission: The software communicates with the backup servers using secure socket layers (SSL) technology – the same encryption technology used to protect Internet browsers. As a result, the online backup of data is encrypted twice using the 256-bit AES encryption, and it’s always encrypted again while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
- Instant Offsite Recovery: Backups can be virtualized locally to your Datto Device, or restored within the Datto cloud within hours. This unique level of expedience and flexibility in recovery ensures your business continuity will proceed with limited disruption in the event of a disaster.
- Centralized Management: Power is nothing without control, the Datto offers a meticulously refined toolkit for managing your device and backups. A high level of visibility helps prevent human, environmental, and other outside factors from resulting in unaccounted for disruptions.
- Image Based Backup: Using image based backup allows Datto to take an image (i.e. picture) of an entire system, not just individual files. This contributes to the superior Time to Recovery capabilities of the product, and the ability to boot virtual machines.
- Scalable Hardware: The Datto product offers a trade-up program as your operations grow and more processing or storage is needed; which means you never have to double purchase as growth occurs.
Call Now for more details on features and pricing: 425-274-1121 (Option 6)
As data breaches continue to become more common than ever before, it’s fundamental to ensure your data is encrypted, backed up, and recoverable, in order to ensure complete recoverability in the event of a natural or manmade disaster.
Looking to ensure you’re able to recover your data in the event of a disaster? Contact CyberStreams – We provide reliable online data backup for many businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.