How Does Dell SonicWALL SSL DPI Keep Your Network Safe?
When it comes to firewalls, Dell SonicWALL SSL DPI takes the lead – securing your company more than ever before. What is SSL DPI? The term SSL is Secure Socket Layer while DPI is Deep Packet Inspection. Dell’s Next-Generation Firewall provides Deep Packet Inspection on a whole new level – scanning thoroughly to protect against both internal and external threats while offering real-time traffic visualization and inspection for SSL encrypted sessions.
What makes Dell’s Next-Generation Firewall the right choice? That’s simple – threats have continuously evolved; becoming more dangerous and sophisticated, yet traditional firewalls have failed to keep up.
- Currently about 30% to 35% of Internet traffic is SSL
- By the end of 2018, an estimated 80% of all Internet traffic is SSL
- Current firewall hardware is NOT positioned to decode SSL traffic
- Unable to detect or block malware
- Unable to identify traffic by user
- Forces security-to-performance tradeoffs
Dell’s model offers a higher level of protection against modern threats – keeping up with the need for better security:
- Stateful packet inspection to block all data from communications initiated from the Internet.
- Intrusion prevention as the front-line network defense against harmful application attacks.
- Application identification & virtualization that allows you to control what applications can be accessed and optimize network bandwidth.
- User identification through single sign-on to correlate network traffic with users through a user authentication mechanism.
- SSL decryption to minimize potential threats and malware infections through encrypted channels.
- Threat prevention that keeps viruses, malware, ransomware, and other threats out of your network.
- And much more!
CyberStreams’ Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) can simplify deployment, configuration, and management – making the entire process seamless for you. Essentially, you stay protected against the latest threats without having to worry or deal with the hassle of deploying or managing a firewall on your own.
Interested in learning more? Contact CyberStreams at (425) 2 or send us an email: email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you take advantage of the latest in firewall technology to keep your network secure.