Microsoft Exchange Server
CyberStreams, Inc. is a premier Microsoft Certified Partner and a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist. CyberStreams, Inc. maintains many Microsoft technical certifications which include Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. CyberStreams, Inc. designs, installs, implements, trains, monitors, manages, and/or maintains all Microsoft software platforms for your business.
What is MS Exchange Server?
Now, more than ever, your organization requires cost-effective and flexible communication tools. With Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 you can achieve new levels of reliability and performance with features that simplify your administration, help protect your communications, and delight your users by meeting their demands for greater mobility.
Microsoft Exchange Server, the cornerstone of Microsoft’s Unified Communications solution, is a flexible and reliable messaging platform that can help you lower your messaging costs by 50- 80%, increase productivity with anywhere access to business communications, and safeguard your business with protection and compliance capabilities that help you manage risk.
Pressure to optimize your IT infrastructure for ever-changing business conditions requires you to be agile, so investing in solutions that provide reliability and choice is critical. Exchange Server 2010 gives you the flexibility to tailor your deployment to your unique needs and provides a simplified way to help keep e-mail continuously available for your users.
This flexibility and simplified availability comes from innovations to the core platform that Exchange is built on. These innovations deliver numerous advances in performance, scalability, and reliability advancements, while lowering the total cost of ownership 50- 80%.
A new, unified approach to high availability and disaster recovery helps achieve new levels of reliability as it reduces the complexity and cost of delivering business continuity up to 80%. With new features, such as Database Availability Groups and online mailbox moves, you can more easily and confidently implement mailbox resiliency with database-level replication and failover, all with familiar Exchange management tools.
Your business success relies on technology solutions that make your users more productive. With Exchange Server 2010 you can cost effectively provide your users the freedom to securely access all of their communications-e-mail, voice mail, instant messaging, and more-from virtually any platform, Web-browser, or device to get more done wherever they are.
Exchange Server 2010
With Exchange Server 2010 enhancements, your users can increase their productivity and more easily collaborate with each other and their business partners.
A growing number of applications and devices access your e-mail infrastructure, so it is more important than ever that you consider the protection of your mission critical e-mail data when you choose an e-mail solution. Your organization has many reasons to protect and archive e-mail, from regulatory concerns to internal organizational governance. Exchange 2010 delivers integrated information protection, control, and compliance tools focused on helping you simplify and automate this process.
Exchange Server 2010 was designed, developed, and tested with the Microsoft Software-plus-Services strategy at its core. Choose from on-premise deployment with Exchange 2010, a CyberStreams-hosted service with Hosted Exchange, or a seamless mix of both. You can decide when and how you take advantage of on-premise, hosted, cloud-based, and hybrid solutions without interrupting or changing the experience for your users.
Exchange Server 2007
You can manage a reliable messaging system with built-in protection against spam and viruses, while providing anywhere access to e-mail, voicemail, calendars, and contacts. Your people will appreciate the ability to stay in touch using a wide variety of devices.
Capabilities and features of Exchange Server 2007 include:
- Anti-spam and Anti-virus – built-in defenses against spam and phishing e-mail as well as additional integrated filtering and multi-engine scanning capabilities provide advanced protection.*
- Compliance – controls for messages in transport or requiring retention and journaling help meet organizational, legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Business Continuity – New data replication capabilities (local and clustered) keep the system highly available while limiting the need and frequency for tape backup
- Confidential Messaging – new encryption features for both internal and Internet- based messages help protect the confidentiality of messages in transit.
- Unified Messaging – email, faxes, and voicemail all delivered to your inbox, plus voice access from any standard phone
- Web-Based Messaging – Outlook-like experience from any web browser including powerful search and ability to view different types of attachments
- Mobile Messaging – improved email and calendaring on mobile devices, plus enhanced device and security policy control
- Collaboration and Productivity – enhanced calendaring, out-of-office, resource booking and meeting scheduling capabilities simplify collaboration and increase productivity
- Performance and Scalability – improved storage efficiency through the extended memory and larger cache of x64-based architecture
- Administration – new graphical and command-line interfaces offer improved manageability and increased automation while integrated tools simplify maintenance
- Deployment – modular setup and server provisioning based on server roles, as well as capabilities to automatically discover Outlook and mobile clients
- Extensibility – new web services-based application programming interface (API) and .NET integration via Exchange Management Shell tasks enable rapid development for custom and third-party applications