IT Staffing Services
Looking to make the most of your internal IT staff?
While they’re probably knowledgeable and reliable, it’s fundamental to ensure you’re able to properly and proactively respond to rapidly growing IT needs. And as technology trends and industry-specific compliance requirements continuously evolve, your internal IT staff could use some extra assistance. CyberStreams offers IT augmentation & backup (ITAB) services designed to compliment your business. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you’re looking to optimize your budget while maximizing the value of your IT operations, our team of IT experts is here to help you out! As technology is a fundamental part of your business, we understand the importance of minimizing and eliminating system outages and downtime; so we’re here to help your internal IT staff maintain the stability and reliability of your IT infrastructure.
Our team of IT experts will properly and proactively respond to your company’s IT needs in the following potential situations:
- IT personnel project assistance
- IT personnel unavailability for off hours support
- IT personnel loss/hiring transition
- IT personnel vacation/sickness coverage
- IT personnel compliment of specific experience/knowledge
Looking to Realize the Many Benefits of Your Technology? Our IT Augmentation & Backup Services Help You Make the Most of Your IT Infrastructure!
When you choose to leverage our IT augmentation & backup services, you’re able to rest assured knowing you and your internal IT staff will receive:
- Discounted hourly rates for IT project assistance/participation with your internal IT personnel.
- A backup IT team with comprehensive IT skills, experience, expertise, and knowledge of evolving IT trends.
- An initial network audit to capture and document critical network information for seamless backup support.
- A reoccurring network audit every 6 months to ensure up to date information is available to our team.
- Updated master service agreement (MSA) kept on file, which includes: prepared non-disclosure, service pricing, and standard working relationship documentation.
- Our rM-cubed services including 24/7 monitoring of critical system components with full access granted to your internal IT personnel.
- Our “client portal” for managing work priorities and ensuring improved management visibility on IT tasks and projects.
- Access to emergency support during regular business hours, available at our standard hourly rates.
- Backup help desk (live and phone support) for critical end user needs.
Plus, we offer a wide variety of cost-efficient, high quality computer and network services for your internal IT staff to leverage as necessary. And we guarantee you’ll notice an extensive range of benefits – from improved IT personnel retention to fewer IT operational disruptions, our IT augmentation and backup services are designed to help you align your IT infrastructure with your business objectives.
Looking for an IT support company to assist your internal IT staff? Look no further than CyberStreams – We’re the preferred IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.