IT Disaster Recovery for Your Business
One of the worst things that can happen to a business is trying to recover their IT system after a crash. IT disaster recovery is designed to help your business plan for events like:
- Natural disasters that damage your system
- Local or onsite emergencies (fires, floods, etc.)
- Power outages that delete data or shut down your system
- Hackers or malware that corrupt the system
We at CyberStreams know that any amount of downtime can be detrimental to the success of your business, which is why we offer IT disaster recovery services. Our team of experts can walk you and your IT team (if you have one) through the process, which involves exploring your IT system and understanding how everything works together.
From there, we can provide a report that you can use to recover in the event of a disaster — with as minimal downtime as possible.
Creating a Business Disaster Recovery Plan
A business disaster recovery plan is critical in today’s world. You need to know exactly what to do when (not if) your system goes down and this plan will do just that. To help your business create a business disaster recovery plan, we provide:
- IT system discovery and mapping
- Assessment of IT needs and capabilities
- Documentation of IT systems
- A report of our findings
- Recommendations for managing, implementing, and testing your recovery plan
Through all of this, we customize our business disaster recovery plan to your business. This is not a one-size-fits-all situation, because every business has a different IT process and system.
We will assess the parts of your system and how they play together, especially in the event of an emergency. We also customize costs based on your needs.
Testing Your Disaster and Recovery Plan
After providing you with a clear report for your disaster and recovery plan, it’s time to start testing. We offer disaster and recovery plan testing to businesses that want to:
- Decrease downtime
- Educate teams and employees in preparation for a disaster
- Limit the negative effects of a disaster
- Save money on disaster-related costs and lost data
It’s called a disaster for a reason, so make sure you’re planning for it. We offer disaster and recovery plan options for local (fire, flood, etc.), regional (earthquake, hurricane, tornado, etc.), and national (outage, emergency, etc.) disasters, so you always know what to do when something happens.
For more information on IT disaster recovery, call the experts at CyberStreams. Call (425) 274-1121 to request your business disaster recovery plan.