IT Support Bellevue
Is one of your staff always needing help with a persistent computer problem. Or is your business interested in switching to a new network?
For some people, this can mean one-time project support. For others, this could mean the reassurance of having access to 24-7 Help Desk with IT support. Either way, our company is dedicated to providing your business the ease and accessibility of an in-house IT department at a fraction of the cost.
What Does IT Support Mean?
IT Support can mean many things to different clients. That is the great thing about the services we provide – they are tailored specifically for your company needs. This means that you are getting exactly the IT support and IT service that you require, without paying for something you don’t need.
Some of the ways that we have acted as IT Support for companies include:
- HelpDesk: How much time do you think people waist in business each day trying to deal with unresponsive applications, error messages, and mystery computer problems? We can tell you – it’s a lot, and that is time going to waist. CyberStreams offers premier technical assistance and IT support through its HelpDesk call center.
- IT Outsourcing: Don’t have the budget for an in-house IT department? No problem! CyberStreams provides outsourced IT support so that small businesses can receive professional attention for manageable prices
- Relocation: Is moving day for your business coming up? Many companies are unaware of some of the planning and risk management that needs to go into your computer network during a move. CyberStreams provides the IT support and planning to help you get on the road and get settled in to your new place safely and securely.
- IT Augmentation and Backup: IT Augmentation and Backup provides IT Support as an addition to existing IT expertise. Say your IT guy is on vacation, or perhaps they have not worked with a certain system or network before. CyberStreams provides IT support to bridge that gap so you can focus on your business.
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance: Regularly Scheduled Maintenance (RSM) provides planned and purposeful check-ups for your network. Rather than waiting for something to go wrong, you get proactive IT Support.