Microsoft Office Consulting
Interested in leveraging a powerful and efficient productivity suite that allows you to stay connected while you’re on the go?
As a premier Microsoft Certified Partner and a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist, CyberStreams offers Microsoft Office 2013 for businesses looking to utilize the most up-to-date applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft Office 2013, a powerful and efficient productivity suite, offers a wide range of tools and enhancements to help you keep track of ideas, get things done, and stay connected, whether you’re in the office or on the go.
Our Team of IT Experts Have the In-Depth Experience & Technical Certifications to Design, Implement, and Maintain All Microsoft Software Platforms for Your Business!
When you’re looking to utilize Microsoft Office 2013, look no further than our team of IT experts! We have in-depth experience and many technical certifications, including:
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
This allows you to rest assured knowing we can design, install, implement, manage, and maintain all Microsoft software platforms for your business. Plus, when you choose to leverage Microsoft Office 2013, you’re able to take advantage of some of the latest additions incorporated into the programs, such as:
- Word 2013:
- PDF Editing: Users can edit the text, layout, tables, and all other components of PDF files.
- Read Mode: Users can read documents in a separate viewing mode similar to an e-reader.
- Resume Reading: Users can read long documents, then save your place, and resume reading on a different device.
- Excel 2013:
- Spreadsheet Inquire: Users can easily and quickly locate errors in a spreadsheet.
- Quick Analysis: Users can view different styles of charts and graphs with actual data to find the best type to display information.
- Flash Fill: Users can save time using flash fill to continue a pattern within a spreadsheet.
- PowerPoint 2013:
- Expanded Templates: Users can use templates and designs to build unique slides with no design experience necessary.
- Sharing: Users can share and present PowerPoint files, even if the recipient of the file doesn’t have the program to run the presentation.
- Embedded Media: Users can integrate audio and video into slides, as well as create and edit Excel charts/diagrams in PowerPoint.
- OneNote 2013:
- Embedded Files: Users can insert pictures, videos, audio, and documents into any note.
- Accessibility: Users can access notes from any device at anytime as a result of OneNote syncing with your cloud server.
- Searchable: Users can quickly search for text embedded in images and file names.
- Outlook 2013:
- Schedule View: Users can enjoy better control over views, including better insight into a user’s daily schedule.
- Publish Online: Users can publish their personal and team calendar data online and make it accessible to the team.
- Customizability: Users can customize how common tasks are performed, such as sending meeting invites, sending emails, etc.
Ready to get started? Contact CyberStreams – We’re the trusted IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.