Who Offers Managed IT Services in Bellevue, WA?
IT maintenance is a tricky area to budget.
Ideally you would hire the most experienced and highly-skilled professional you can find. But just a low-level tech employee with a couple years of experience and a handful of certifications will expect about a $50,000 salary. More qualified workers will expect even more.
Is that an investment you can really afford?
CyberStreams offers managed services in Bellevue and throughout western Washington that cover all your IT needs at a much more affordable rate than in-house staff.
Are you aware of all the potential ways your network could be compromised? Hardware failure, power outage, malware infection, user error, or freak weather could result in extended downtime.
We will protect your network from these threats.
- Email filtering: cybercriminals use email to try and trick your employees into opening an attachment or following a link that infects your network with a virus. We’ll step in and block these messages from ever making it to your inbox.
- Employee training: security measures are only effective if used in combination with responsible use of your resources. CyberStreams will train employees to browse the web and open email attachments with caution.
- Business continuity: you need to be prepared for the absolute worst-case scenario. We take a hybrid approach to backup (one copy stored on-site, one copy stored off-site in the cloud) that ensures all of your files can be restored quickly after a disaster.
We know how to use the cloud to cut maintenance costs and make your workforce more productive.
- Office 365 Migration: Word, Excel, PowerPoint … these are programs you can’t do without. We use SkyKick to make migrating to Office 365 fast and easy. Once you’ve transitioned your workers will be able to get projects done faster by accessing business data remotely and contributing from outside the office.
- HaaS: the Hardware as a Service (HaaS) model involves remotely accessing someone else’s server space instead of using your own equipment. This will save you from the ongoing investment in power and maintenance it would take to keep your own servers running.
In addition to network security and cloud consulting, CyberStreams also provides network design consulting, relocation consulting, IT staffing services, and more. Contact us at (425) 2 or email@example.com for more information about our managed services.