While a firewall and anti-virus software might’ve been adequate for small to mid-size businesses several years ago, times have changed as security threats continue to evolve.
In fact, it’s fundamental to have a multi-layered security strategy. And CyberStreams offers IT Security to give you a multi-layered security strategy to effectively combat emerging threats! To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a modern business, you’re leveraging the Internet to perform most day-to-day activities, and as long as you’re connected to the Internet, you’re a target for hackers, network attacks, and malware threats from insecure browsing and viruses sent via email. In fact, there’s a wide range of security threats – and we’re here to help you determine the best, multi-layered security strategy to minimize the risks to your data, network, and users.
CyberStreams Has the Extensive Experience & Expertise Necessary to Help You Implement a Multi-Layered Security Strategy to Combat Emerging Threats!
When you’re looking to maintain the security and reliability of your IT infrastructure while ensuring compliance with industry-specific regulations, look no further than our team of IT experts! We implement a multi-layered security strategy based on defense in depth, in order to:
- Block network-based attacks using a firewall, anti-virus gateways, secure email, spam protection, secure web filtering, and intrusion detection/prevention tools.
- Block host-based attacks using a combination of personal anti-virus software, personal firewalls, spyware removal tools, and host intrusion prevention tools.
- Eliminate security vulnerabilities through patch configuration management and compliance, as well as vulnerability management and penetration testing.
- Support authorized users through strong passwords, VPNs, secure remote access solutions, file encryption solutions, and ID access and management tools.
- Minimize business losses & maximize effectiveness using a combination of reliable backup services, log management tools, and regulatory compliance tools.
When you’re leveraging this multi-layered security strategy, you’re able to rest assured knowing each layer builds upon the previous one. And while your company should implement each of these layers for a secure network and computing environment, we understand this could be cost prohibitive. Ultimately, our team of IT experts will help you establish the best strategy to maintain security – without breaking the bank!
Looking to protect your business against emerging security threats? Look no further than CyberStreams – We’re the preferred IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.