50% of All Networks Are Swarming with Malware… Is Yours One of Them?
Introducing Dell’s SonicWALL Global Management System: Helping You Keep an Eye on Your Network!
Dell’s SonicWALL Global Management System (GMS) is a managed security solution for those looking to keep an eye on their network. The managed security solution allows you to control, manage, and rapidly deploy SonicWALL appliances and security policy configurations from a single, web-based interface – letting you control the following:
- Secure remote access
- Backup and recovery appliances
From the initial configuration to remote updates to policy changes, GMS makes keeping an eye on your network and staying safe against cybercrime simpler than ever before! GMS is bundled in a complete package:
- Centralized security and network management lets you deploy, manage, and monitor a multitude of appliances while setting security policies from a central location.
- Sophisticated VPN deployment and configuration lets you reduce the cost, time, and complexity associated with enabling VPN connectivity while consolidating security policies.
- Offline Management lets you set scheduled configurations and/or firmware updates to occur while offline – significantly minimizing the amount of disruption to employee productivity.
- Real-time and historic next-generation syslog reporting lets you identify applications/websites with high bandwidth demands, view application usage per user, and discover threats on the network.
- And much more!
Plus, you have access to relevant data for specific users, including geo maps, top websites accessed, bandwidth summaries, syslog reports, and more – giving you more control over what happens on the network.
Dell’s SonicWALL GMS – saving you time, money, and hassle associated with keeping an eye on your network. Contact us at (425) 2 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.