Looking for powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service?
CyberStreams offers Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution designed to boost sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through business intelligence and social insights. To learn more, give us a call at (425) 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Microsoft Certified Cloud Champions Partner and a Certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist, CyberStreams provides and supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, a cloud-based service that allows you to benefit from instant, anywhere access, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Helps You Boost Sales, Improve Marketing Effectiveness, and Enhance Customer Service Interactions!
When you choose to leverage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you’re able to boost sales, improve marketing effectiveness, and enhance customer service interactions. Plus, you’re able to achieve a wide range of other benefits, such as:
- Increased sales efficiency: Your team will have access to a full suite of customer management tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your sales efforts.
- Streamlined business processes: Your team can be more productive with automated business processes that reduce the amount of time-consuming repetitive tasks performed.
- Centralized customer information: Your team will have quick access to all of your customers’ information, marketing pitches, and sales call information stored in one central location.
Plus, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is available at a simple and affordable per user/per month based subscription model. At $44 per user/per month, you’re able to:
- Smoothly transition without a bulk of upfront costs.
- Accurately predict ongoing monthly costs.
And to further simplify the transition, we’ve partnered with Altriva, a Gold Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner. Altriva has achieved special recognition from Microsoft for delivering complex, process centric business solutions with the competency designations for Microsoft Business Solutions. As a result of working with experienced integrators, our team of IT experts provides a fully rounded cloud business productivity tools offering.
Interested in learning more about Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online? Contact CyberStreams – We’re the trusted IT support company for businesses in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Issaquah, Bothell, Lynwood, Everett, and Skagit County, WA.