Windows Small Business Server
CyberStreams, Inc. is a premier Microsoft Certified Partner and a certified Microsoft Small Business Specialist. CyberStreams, Inc. maintains many Microsoft technical certifications which include Windows Small Business Server 2000, Windows Small Business Server 2003, and Windows Small Business Server 2008. CyberStreams, Inc. designs, installs, implements, trains, monitors, manages, and/or maintains all Microsoft software platforms for your business.
What is Windows Small Business Server?
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and deliver a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
Windows Small Business Server 2008 helps protect your vital business information from loss, by backing up the data on your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files.
Windows Small Business Server 2008 gives you highly secure access to business contacts, calendars, e-mail, files, and other important desktop resources from any Internet-connected computer, virtually anywhere at any time, so you can be productive while you’re away from the office or on the road.
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003
Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 (SBS 2003 R2) is an advanced IT support solution designed to help you protect your data, do more with less, and connect with customers like never before. SBS 2003 R2 provides small to medium-sized businesses with many of the features used by large companies email, Internet connection, internal Web sites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup and restore all in one affordable, integrated solution.
Include in Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 are the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 – file print and application sharing; firewall for security and data protection
- Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services – internal company intranet for document and information sharing
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and Outlook 2003 – email and messaging; shared calendaring
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services – automated patch and update management
- Microsoft Shared Fax Service – fax from desktops; receive faxes via email or printer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Workgroup Edition – integrated data management and reporting solution
- Microsoft Internet and Security Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 – firewall for multi- layer security; tools to manage and monitor internal Internet access
- Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003