What Is Microsoft Intune?
Today’s businesses now have even more flexibility and security, and the ability to increase their productivity and efficiency in how they access company information simply by switching to Microsoft Intune.
Using Cloud computing services, employees of any business organization can gain easy access to any of their company’s data, resources and applications using almost any kind of mobile device from anywhere on the planet.
Microsoft Intune is a convenient and flexible way to manage both mobile and other devices and all their company applications at the same time.
There are numerous benefits to businesses and organizations that users can find through their Microsoft Intune experience including:
- Multiple Device Choices – The software allows all employees of a company to register and use the devices they choose, and to install any corporate apps via the self-service company portal
- Manage Office Mobile Applications – Companies can increase their overall productivity by allowing their employees to access some or all of their company apps while protecting their security by applying appropriate security policies
- Data Security – The software allows the company administrator to establish security parameters for corporate data including both Outlook and Exchange email, the enrollment status of the device, and also for OneDrive to protect and secure important business documentation
- No Hardware Infrastructure – Because this is cloud computing, businesses do not have to invest in any form of supporting hardware
- Integration – A business can take their current System Center Configuration Manager and integrate it with Intune to seamlessly manage their existing data
- Global Access and Support – Work 24/7 anywhere in the world and get real time support from Microsoft anytime and from anywhere
Find out how Microsoft Intune can improve the performance of your business by contacting CyberStreams or call us today at (425) 2 or email us at email@example.com and let us show you how to maximize your productivity.