Microsoft Azure Lets You Increase Control and Scalability Through a Leading Cloud Platform!
More and more companies are looking to the cloud flexibility and control. It is unavoidable: hardware becomes outdated and obsolete as time goes on, and the process of purchasing, maintaining, or replacing systems becomes costly. That is why there’s an easy way to get the cloud services that match YOUR needs: Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure has become the leading cloud platform for small and mid-sized businesses, and provides a framework to create unique IT solutions that help you complete daily operations and mobilize your business, including:
- Websites + web hosting
- Virtual machines
- Media services
- Cloud services
- Data & Analytics
- And more!
CyberStreams will work with you to move to the cloud – addressing any questions or concerns you have while ensuring you are comfortable throughout the process of migration. We’ll be there every step of the way to implement and manage your environment once on the cloud, to ensure you realize the following benefits:
- •Lower operational costs: There’s no upfront costs of equipment, as well as no need to pay for costly equipment maintenance and support. Plus, your employees will be able to access important data from any device or location for more flexibility.
- •Secure single sign-on capabilities: Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) allows user passwords to be stored on-premises for single sign-on capabilities, which means employees access systems and applications with ease while maintaining protection.
- •Comprehensive disaster recovery: Disaster recovery is automated wherein applications and systems can easily be brought up and restored quickly, even for complex, multi-tier workloads.
- •Simplified application and data backup: All data and applications stored on servers, clients, and within the cloud can be backed up and stored in geo-replicated storage, which maintains six copies of your data across two secure data centers for peace of mind.
In addition our team will consult with you to find out how you can use Azure to see benefits like these:
- •Higher productivity levels: Allow your employees to access business data on the go to stay productive and efficient anytime, anywhere.
- •Enhanced ability to grow: Pay-as-you-go pricing lets you grow and pay only for the services you need at any given time.
- •Quicker deployment time: Access your important business apps with the click of a button and no excessive disruption or downtime.
- •Increased business agility: Add or subtract users and storage capacity as you need it, and adopt new technologies on your own timeline.